Thursday, September 9, 2010

Woo!

Well I've had my last first class of my first week in college! Wow, that was a confusing statement wasn't it?
Anyway! I have a pretty funny story to post about but I don't really have time right now. Basically a practical jokes that was played on me.

For now I'll wisely take some advice and post pictures of some of the activities we have been on :)



The spiritual Rams fan and his wife.

Playing catch with Mr. Schrock and Mr. Ramos

My pretty awesome group at Shipshewana

Ya, we're awesome.

1...2...3....  AWWWW!!!!


A preview of my next post...
This is Tony, I learned not to mess with him, you'll find out why in my next post haha

Hope everyone is doing well, talk to you all later

2 comments:

  1. Great post!! I do admit that we had a awesome group on Monday. Good idea about the pictures it made your blog more enjoyable. I can't wait to hear about your exciting story that you have to tell.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey aaron love your blog and the pics.
    they made me laugh. hope all is well
    love ya, rebekah

    ReplyDelete