Monday, September 6, 2010

I have no clue what to put as a title...

Wow, so much has happened since I left home. We got to Indiana late on the 28th but it feels like I've been here for weeks. It seems as though this college thing is pretty easy... oh wait....classes haven't started yet, haha.

The internet here has been down for a while and I wanted to make a post about something and I really don't remember what it was now lol.

I am on a Saturday bus visiting route and Sunday bus ministry in Gary, Indiana. I've gone on my sisters bus so I sort of knew the ropes of how all that worked. 

For some of my friends back home: I was visiting this one house and this kid came out and he looked just like Brandon Marshall on the Dolphins. It was pretty funny. I'm not totally sure how I figured out he looked like him lol. He looked like he could have been his son that's for sure. 

Anyway, we are going to a town called "shipshewana" today for our labor day activity. It was described this week as a "activity for the girls, but the guys will grin and bear it" haha. It has the midwests largest flea market, so that should be ... interesting...The group I'll be in will make it fun though :)

Thank you all for your prayers. Classes start Tuesday so I could use some extra prayer, and the friends of mine that know how "smart" I am will pray extra hard I'm sure. 

I really don't have much to say, I know I'm boring, maybe leave a comment and suggest some things I could write about.  ah ha! I know, I can give my class schedule sometime... I have 3 classes on every day except Friday in which I have 2. Plus there are no classes on Wednesday's. So it's a pretty light schedule.

Hope everyone in NY is doing well! Talk to you all later. I'll probably make a blog post sometime this weekend... maybe, no promises lol

3 comments:

  1. Ok it'sza bout time ya'll made a blog post. We all are doon fine at home. Duster is still cryin cause we don't feed him every 5 minutes..lol Hope you will post again about how things went at the Ship shoe wanna flea market. Hope you don't buy any fleas...your room mates might not appreciate it. Remember...Wednesdays are for doing home work/projects. You might want to blog about "Fall Push" Have you tried using the library computers to get online? Later...MaDaddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, It sounds as if you are going to become a very busy man. Good luck with all of your classes. It is great to have you in college. Maybe you should post pictures with the events that you write about. Just an idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should talk about your favorite college secretary...Me! Actually pics would be a great idea! To all those reading this Aaron has no demerits...so far!! :)

    ReplyDelete