Monday, September 13, 2010

First day of fall push / Tour of my room

Hellooooooooooooooooooooo, how's everybody doing? I'm sick, so that's no fun. Anyway, We had the first day of fall push yesterday. I had Fair day. In which I ran a booth were little kids had to throw a Frisbee through a hole to win a prize. It was alot of fun but very tiring at the same time. I started "shuttling" kids to and from the bus, in which I only didn't know where I was going one time haha. I had a map so that helped. Once I learn the route it will get easier I'm sure. We have skate day next week so we shall see how that goes. Not a whole lot going on otherwise. We had our first official "Monday" of classes today, since last weeks Monday classes were on Wednesday cause of the holiday. 

It was Kathi's birthday yesterday so if you read this make sure to wish her a happy belated birthday :)

As I said before a bunch of bus routes had fair day yesterday. Jacob had to dress up as a clown for bus visiting on Saturday haha:



I'm thinking about dying my hair this color, no?




Anywho, I have some homework to do so I gots to get going.

Enjoy the short tour of my room :)


2 comments:

  1. thanks for the tour I love the family pic by your bed. Hope you feel better soon. you are having way too much fun!!! keep the pics and videos coming. Happy belated birthday Kathi!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a room...I would have never guessed that it was a boy's room.:) For the most part it was clean...was Jacob in there before you came in with the camera, stuffing everything into the closets?????? Oh, thanks for the birthday announcement.:) Hope that you feel better.

    ReplyDelete