Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Why is it....

That when I don't have time to post on my blog I have something I could post about, but when I have time... I got nothing haha. Well tomorrow we don't have school, cause we don't have classes on Wednesday here. Tomorrow morning I'll be running a 3K for my intramural team tomorrow morning at 7 our time... sounds like fun, eh? no, not really. We should do baseball for intramural's... Who's with me?! ok, probably no one haha.

I'm also going bus visiting in Gary with my bus captain tomorrow afternoon so that should be fun.

Oh ya, that whole school work thing too. ya.... about that... haha, it's going "iight" I guess. I had probably my worst quiz yet in Gospel of John. I feel I did pretty well in English today so that's good.

I do believe the snack shop is closing so I must be going. See ya'll lata

No comments:

Post a Comment