Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My "Vlog" and some random funny pictures.

Warning: Loading takes a pretty long time on the video.


Launch in external player


I am about to go work on the typing lab teachers computer to get "iTALC" working. It's basically a nifty program for teachers so they can control students computers. The way Joel described it is it replaced a projector.
He doesn't have time to look into why it isn't working so he gave me privileges so I'm allowed to do things on the teachers computer. I believe I know the problem but I'm not sure of the solution at the moment.

*3 hours later* Ya... so the video never uploaded so I uploaded it to my web space. Still takes forever to load.


Well I got bored in the snack shop after dinner and here is the result :)

The links to the pictures on cameroid expired :( sorry

Franken"aaron"
Jacob said the caption to this one should be "mental"aaron"
Yes, I was "Beamed" down
Woah
spooky.
Why the long face?
Tony wanted to be a ninja too.

Note: I did not say "haha" Once in this post... oops...

No comments:

Post a Comment