Thursday, September 9, 2010

The "Sweet" Nights Sleep


So as stated in the post before I had pulled a "small" prank on one of the college students here. As you can tell he is not "fun size". Anyway, he claimed he was going to "get back at me". I kinda just brushed it off and figured his bark was bigger then his bite. It was about 10:40 (Which is 20 minutes before lights out) on Wednesday night when I jumped into bed. I put my hand under my pillow and felt something wet. For a split second I actually thought I had bled the night before. I pulled up my whole pillow and the whole thing was covered in honey! Believe it or not, I thought it was pretty funny. So I stripped down my bottom sheet and pillow case and grabbed the extra ones that I had, grabbed 50 cents and my detergent and ran down to the laundry room as quick as I could. I was in bed by 10:57 haha. I had my sheets dried by 7 the next morning so that was good. So ya, my biggest lesson learned in college so far: Don't mess with big tony haha.

On a not so light note I got a "Warning" for a "messy" bed. Not to make excuses or anything but the comforter I have could probably fit on a king size bed! I may fold it up and use the other blanket I have since it's pretty cool in the room. 

I'm in the gym watching the guys play basketball at the moment. Which, if that doesn't sound very exciting, you are correct. My sister is sitting next to me and says "Hi!" to everyone.

Well, tomorrow is my shortest day. I only have 2 classes: English and Christian Education. I do have some homework to do though so I'll have plenty of things to fill up my time.

I could keep rambling but I shall not. Good Night all.... or good afternoon/morning... whenever you read this/


No comments:

Post a Comment