Saturday, September 18, 2010

Hello out there

Hey guys, haven't posted in a while so I figured I would. Life is grand, I can't complain. Well... I could complain but it wouldn't do any good now would it?

I had a great day on bus visitation with Mr. Schrock. He and I got to talk about some things and I really enjoyed it. The day didn't start out too great, no one was answering their door but we ended on a good note with two possible new families! So that's a blessing.

Tomorrow is "skate day" for my bus route, that should be quite interesting. As far as I know I'm still shuttling so lets hope I don't get lost in Gary :)

I have a speech quiz on Monday and a speech due on Thursday... yuck. It's just my testimony in 3-5 minutes so it shouldn't be that hard.

My first project is due on October 7th so I need to get moving on that. I really have no idea what I'm doing so it should be interesting :)

This is just a bunch of random thoughts put together isn't it? oh well, learn to enjoy it haha

I was planning on running the track tonight but it's 25 minutes until prayer meeting. A few other guys and I (is that proper English? I really don't know) helped move some pews into the new chapel room, so that ate up some of my time.

I think I'll go back to the dorm and call my wonderful, lovely, *add another adjective here* mother :)

Miss everyone in New York :)... Don't flatter yourself too much though, I don't miss you enough haha, cya all later.

1 comment:

  1. Greetings & Salutations, Mr. Aaron!
    After having been to cranberry bogs and peat bogs, I have finally arrived at a genuine Aaron bog!...am I missing something? Wish I could say I came across it due to my skillful surfing, but alas, it was not until your dad passed out at church Sunday night... your email and bogsplot addresses, that is, that I should find myself here!
    Well, all seriousness aside, it looks as if you are having a grand time (but don't change your hair color just yet!). Good job on the blog: important and pertinent details, video, lots of pictures, music is coming?
    How did your speech quiz go? Testimony is a good place to start. I was saved when I was 11 years old at my grandmother's house on Route 5 in Camillus. I drive by there from time to time, I will never forget that blessed day!
    Got to get back to work. Break's over; it's 3:52 a.m. Post often, I enjoy hearing what's happening...praying for you!

    ReplyDelete