Sunday, October 3, 2010

Zoo day!!!

Woowee. What a weekend. Saturday was a nasty day weather wise, but an "ok" day bus visiting. If you watched my last video you would have seen that I dressed up as tigger for bus visiting. I didn't wear it very long because of the rain, but here it is:

T-I-DOUBLE GAH-ER!

Does this make me look fat?


So, Saturday went well, I had an amp, so that kept me up for most of the day :)

Nothing out of the ordinary happened, that is worth blogging about anyway.

Sunday though, wowzas, woke up around 6:15, went to do bus wake ups at 7, shuttled kids to the bus until church @ 10. Then we went to the zoo. It takes an hour and 20 minutes to get to the zoo from here, so it's a long ride with 70 kids. I was given 14 kids + 1 Adult to watch over while we were at the zoo. It went rather well. No one was eaten by a lion so that has to be a good thing. On the way was pretty tiring and crazy. I've heard horror stories from my sister and others about "Zoo Day" but it wasn't anything like what I had in mind. It really wasn't a bad day. Tiring, yes, but it's a good tired, if ya know what I mean. So we didn't get back to the church til 4:30. Praise the Lord the bus didn't break down and we didn't lose any kids. I think that's where most of the horror stories come from anyway.
My best friend on zoo day. The Red Bull... not Jacob. (Oh, and you're welcome for posting this picture :).

Everything seems kind of weird here on weekends. It almost seems like I'm at  different place then during the week. I'm not really even thinking about school on weekends I guess. There are some people I see on weekends and some I don't see that much, so that makes a big difference.


Time is a weird thing I guess. It seems like forever ago that I quit my job in NY to come to college. Yet it doesn't seem that I've been here THAT long.


The Yankees lost the AL East division tonight, but we're making the playoffs on the wild card. We play the Twins on October 6th for the first game of the playoffs.


Also on October 6th (oh ya! Did you catch that transitional statement? Extra credit on my next English test! woo! lol) is our college world series! I mentioned it in our video but I'm excited enough about to mention it twice!
I'm really looking forward to it. Who knows how well I will do, I don't hit a softball much. None the less I'm sure it will be enjoyable.


Anyway, (yes, that is my favorite word.) It's about 10:10 PM and I'm tired.


Tomorrow (Monday) I have choir, speech class in the morning. (Just teaching, no speech yet) Chapel, Gospel of John, and New Testament Survey. Monday is pretty much my hardest day, I'd say. Not that it's hard. It's just tiring I guess. I complain too much, don't I? that's what happens when I ramble and I should just end the blog post.


Good Night!

1 comment:

  1. AWWW... look at tigger. You look so manly.:) It does make a difference whether or not you see certain ones on the weekends...it just helps to make the day go better.:)

    ReplyDelete