Friday, October 29, 2010

Hitting the snooze button... ZZzZZzz

Enjoy our Friday Night vlog.

http://www.yourfilelink.com/get.php?fid=583486

It's kind of funny cause every time we make a video I think of about 3 things we could have talked about that I didn't even think of. One of them being the weird dream I had last night. So I might as well just type it out.

So here I was in my dream, we were at a garage sale and there was some big mystery to solve. I don't really remember what the mystery was, but my parents put me in charge of figuring out the mystery. So I was looking at through this garage sale, and come to find out all they sold was barbie dolls... I was looking for some kind of paper but never found it... and then I woke up. Where is Daniel or Joseph when you need them? I wonder if they have cell phones up in heaven... doubtful lol
I suppose the moral of the dream would have to be: Don't go to garage sales where they only sell barbie dolls if you want to solve a mystery...

The other things we didn't mention in the vlog was that we have Monday and Tuesday off of school. Monday is a college work "party" where we prepare for empowered youth, and get things ready it. Then Tuesday is election day where we poll watch basically all day.

I hope everyone has a good weekend. I'm sure everyone is doing well at home. Less then 2 months and I'll be home for Christmas break, crazy stuff. Jacob and I were talking about when we first got here it seemed like we were here forever, but as school got underway things started to speed up and they haven't slowed down since! It's not a bad thing though :)

later guys

P.S. Assuming you guys already watched the vlog, when Jacob and I jumped off the bed, Jacob nailed me in the back with his knee haha

No comments:

Post a Comment