Saturday, October 23, 2010

Just an update...

Not a whole lot going on. I'm alive, Midterms are over. I failed all my classes. End of story. lol just kidding.

Life has been a bit better since my last post, can't complain. Ok, I could complain but that wouldn't do any good now would it?

I sold my first thing on Ebay for the school. Still waiting for the payment. It was an HP Procurve 24 Port Switch. The funny part is I sold it for 99 cents haha. Fortunately I upped the weight on the box that I'm shipping it in when I did the calculated shipping on Ebay. So I should make a little more than that. Half of the profit goes to the school, and half of it goes to me. So that's good. I have some other things I can list, but I'm not sure they'll go for a whole lot.

Anyway, just a little "I'm not dead" post :)

How is everyone doing? leave a comment!

1 comment: