Wednesday, October 6, 2010

College World Series!

Don't really have time to write anything right now, but College World Series was today and we had lots of fun. Check out the vlog Jacob and I made tonight and you can get some info on it.

Video: http://www.yourfilelink.com/get.php?fid=578644

Here are a couple pictures. Enjoy!

Drink Coke. I mean, Drink Xtra. Notice the world series shirt :)

The Winning team. This was before they actually won though.

We = Losers. We lost the championship game 5-3.
At least I got a smile from Jenni and Joel.


2 comments:

  1. Hey Aaron! Long time no talk! How are you? I'm doing good...I'm working two part-time jobs. Jerry and I get to see each other at least once a week which is nice (I know you really cared lol ;-) Anyways, how about those Yankees? Are you able to catch games over there?

    Hope to see you soon!

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hannah! I'm doing very well. How are those jobs coming? Still doing the online tutoring? Jerry? Who is Jerry? haha, just kidding. that's exciting. The last two times I've called Adam though, he's been on the phone with you. Thanks alot :P

    Yankees are pretty much dominate right now, I'm hoping to face the Rays but I doubt that's happening.

    Haven't really been able to watch any games though :(... Maybe if we make it to the World Series I can catch 1 or 2.

    ReplyDelete