Monday, October 18, 2010

One of THOSE days....

Yup, we all have them, and they come in the package deal of life. But when I ordered my life's value meal, I did NOT order Extra large drama lol

Today reminds me of the song "You see sometimes we need the hard times to bring us to our knees, 
otherwise we do as we please and never heed him. 
For he always knows what's best
and it's when we are distressed that we really come to know God as he is."

It really wasn't just one thing either, it was a ton of things. I had to read the whole book of John tonight and when I was doing it, people kept playing music, and it was driving Jacob and I up the wall! I did terrible in my gospel of John quiz... which we have a test in tomorrow which I'm not really prepared for. The Yankees lost. The stock market is down. Our economy is falling apart. The sky is falling.... ok ok, life isn't THAT bad.

Romans 8:28 :)

If you guys watched our last vlog you would know that I got my first demerits for a dirty floor in the shower stalls. And to add a little humor to me day, trust me, I can use it:
:(

Scrub Scrub Scrub!
Ah yes, for whatever reason this reminds me of something my dad would do in college. I'm sure he would agree haha

I have an English test and the aforementioned Gospel of John test tomorrow. It's 10:30 and I'd like to study a bit more the Gospel of John test.

I feel like this was one of my worst days but one of my best blog posts. Very odd haha

See ya guys.

1 comment:

  1. I have to agree with you on this one. I was having one of those days and come to find out so where you. Reading this post after work last night really made me feel refreshed. It was a blessing to read. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete