Friday, October 1, 2010

Trying something different...

I know a lot of people have been having problems with viewing my videos. So what I'm going to try to do instead is give you the link to download the video instead of viewing it on your web browser. So let's give this a try. This is Sepember 29th's video.

Download instructions:

If you are using chrome or firefox, right click the link and click "Save link as..."
If you are using Internet Explorer right click the link and click "Save target as..."
Then just make sure you saved it in a place you know where it's at.

Right Click Here

EDIT: ya, right, The video takes about 30 minutes to download. I don't know many people that will waste that much time download one of my boring videos haha. I'll try to find a site with better bandwidth I suppose

2 comments:

  1. I know a couple people that will take time to watch those boring videos! :)

    ReplyDelete