Thursday, December 15, 2011

School done for the Semester!

Yahoo! School is over for the semester!.... Now what do I do with my time? haha

This semester was enjoyable. I did well in all my classes and it is kind of unbelievable that classes are done already. I am looking forward to what God has for me during the break and also into next semester.

On Sunday we are having our annual Christmas play. I am just singing in it this year but I am still looking forward to it. We have our dress rehearsal on Saturday and I am planning on taking my camera and getting some pictures and posting them here. Sunday is a busy day for me. I am teaching my Sunday School class in the morning, helping setup for the play after church, preaching nursing home in the afternoon, then the Christmas play that night. It is nice to be busy :)

For those of you that don't know, my family and I are heading out to Fairhaven for Christmas to spend time with Rachel. We are bringing along my other sister, Rebekah, so we can have the whole family together for Christmas this year. :) My parents are leaving around New Years Eve but I am staying through Volleyball Marathon there at Fairhaven. I am looking forward to seeing all of the folks at Fairhaven.

I trust everyone is doing very well, and for those of you who are in school are glad it's over for the semester :) I just wanted to make a little post and let everyone know things are going well.

No comments:

Post a Comment