Saturday, November 26, 2011

The Newest Member of the Family...

Hi everyone! I have not posted in a while. I hope everyone had a good thanksgiving. I worked overnight during the Black Friday sales at Wallie World. Boy, was that crazy! :)

Well I just wanted to inform you all about a new member of the family. I know you all are going to think I am crazy by the end of this post, but you all knew I was crazy anyway :)





Scroll down...





























Keep going...























Meet Agrippa....





He is my new snake :) He is a baby bally python. He is just over a foot long and loves to hide.

If you don't believe I really own a snake... here are a few more pictures lol

He is looking right at the camera, He was not happy lol
Me and my buddy
In his home... I just put in Aspen chips for him, he loves it.
Exploring
Agrippa trying to get out
I was reading my Bible in Acts a few days before I got the snake and saw the name "Agrippa" and thought it was a perfect snake name :)

Today I added the aspen shavings to his tank, originally I only had newspaper as his bedding (which is actually safe for snakes). My mom wanted to see if she could hold the snake. So I brought her upstairs while I disassembled Agrippa's house. I had her bring the camera to get these pictures.... Well, Agrippa was a bit camera shy and just before my mom took a picture he struck at the camera! lol. Needless to say she did not want to hold him after that. He actually fell out of my hands but he was ok. After I finished cleaning his house up, I went to put him back but he was not happy. He was hissing at me and was not a happy little snake. Poor guy probably did not appreciate me taking him out of his hide. I am going to let him settle for a few days

No comments:

Post a Comment