Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas Break is underway!

Enjoy the video!

http://www.yourfilelink.com/get.php?fid=595327

On our way to New York, we stopped at the Football Hall of Fame, here are some pictures!

I did not see any beds... wonder where they sleep...

Me in front of the NFL HOF Sign

The look on my face says it all

Jacob and his favorite team.

Me and my favorite team

John Peterson stayed in the car the whole time we were in the museum lol

Lamar Hunt! Any relation?

Look how close I am! Ok so it was a hologram..

Hold it together man...

The records of every team to ever play in the NFL

Ok so this is Lamar Hunt. After seeing his picture I'm thinking no relation, haha

:)

Jacob punching Brett Favre in the gut

I'm Tony Romo's biggest fan, can you tell?

Me stiff arming Bob Sanders

The Super Bowl Trophy

Ya, that's a big ring.

So original

I was thirsty ok!

I got tired too...

There is no I in team!... but there is in Victory!

Look how close he got!

no, I wasn't really kissing it, relax

Finished it off with sitting on the cold wet snow! That was Jacob's idea to sit on the snow lol

1 comment: