Saturday, November 27, 2010

Happy Belated Thanksgiving Everyone!

I hope everyone had a grand Thanksgiving! I know I sure did :)

My family came out and we enjoyed a Ham and Rib dinner, very yummy stuff.

At night we all enjoyed food and fellowship at the Hunt's house... Watch and enjoy my sisters very first vlog!
http://www.yourfilelink.com/get.php?fid=589654

School resumes on Tuesday and my parents are on their way back to NY early on Monday, so Monday is project/English test day... yuck

Time to get back into the swing of school for a few more weeks before Christmas break. But first, Christmas Lights! yay! :) The young lady that my sister introduces on the video with a drum roll is the unlucky girl that gets to go with me to Christmas Lights :)

I'm sure Jacob and I will make a video sometime this week, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment