Thursday, August 26, 2010

So...Much... To... DO!

Well I'm back from a great visit in New Jersey with my sister and brother in law. Had a great time bowling on Tuesday night and I finished one of my sermon books for school while my mom and sister shopped :)

Today I have some more packing to do... and then I guess I'll pack some more. After that I think I may have to do some more packing. And before I forget I may want to do some more packing... but I really hope I don't forget to pack.

lol, so ya I got some packing to do. I have to clean the Sunday School building and Church building one last time before I go to college. I'll be doing the Sunday School building today and the church building tomorrow sometime.

Anywho, if you read this, leave a comment so I know who is actually reading these posts lol.

2 comments:

  1. make sure you remeber to not forget to pack you may want to use a sticky note on your forhead that says "Don't forget to pack" that way you don't forget to not forget to pack lol :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I read this. I am such a good friend, right? Taking time out of my busy schedule to read your boring blog. Actually, I kind of like it. I think when u get rid of ur fb you should blog or something to keep us all posted on ur adventures in Indiana-- if you have time.
    How many sermon books do you have left? Better get crackin! you leave tomorrow. YAY! We are finally rid of him! ;) btw- how are you getting there? are you driving yourself? or are you going w/ Jonny again. lol!

    ReplyDelete